This page is available only to Lifeline Community Recovery Counsellors for submitting client contact details.
Attn: Community Recovery Counsellors
Once you have logged in to the website please click here to be redirected to the submission form.
If you have forgotten your log in details, please contact the UnitingCare Community Marketing and Communications Unit on (07) 3250 1934.
- It would be wise to ensure those deployed have had a tetanus injection within the last 7 years. If not it would be wise to have one before deployment.
- Please ensure you take insect repellent as midges and mosquitoes can be prevalent.
- Please ensure you take strong waterproof footwear or gum boots as areas can be quite soggy.
- Please ensure you have sunscreen and a hat.
- It would be wise not to drink tap water in the places of deployment as floodwater can contaminate the water. It would be preferable to use bottle water only (even to brush your teeth). Department of Communities supply ample bottled water in the Community Recovery and Evacuation Centres.
- Please be careful eating food from isolated food shops (takeaways etc.) as power failure in the heat can make food go off and cause sickness. It would be preferable to eat where you are staying or at credible restaurants and food suppliers.
- Please have a bag packed in case you are suddenly asked to go and take extra brochures, forms etc. as this assists the supply of these in the Community Recovery centres.
- Most deployment periods will be for 2 weeks or at least one week duration. You may be asked to travel from one town to another.
Community Recovery Handbook
Community Recovery Forms
Rapid Response Team resources